Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Blue Skies and Sunflowers

30x40 inches, oil over fluid acrylic
(just the beginnings of whats on my easel....I'll post it as soon as the piece is finished....but you won't recognize it). But at this stage, I had to stop it and enjoy it for a few days. Blue skies....happy thoughts? I hate to be sappy, but this is my basic philosophy. I can see the blue skies....or I can keep on seeing the dismal. All it takes is just looking up and realizing that whatever I'm focusing on will direct me.

So here's to better days which I know are here and are what I'm living. There's plenty left in me to get through whatever is going on.

1 Comments:

Blogger visioneerwindows said...

It is good seeing brightness in your life, as expressed in these flowers..... may there be many more .....

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home